Your kids are going to love this.
I?m not saying that this is only for them. Your whole family can enjoy this treat as it?s all natural without sugar.
The ingredients are optional as long as they can be found in the healthy column.
Summer is coming and your kids are going to want to eat ice cream. Who wouldn?t?
If you want to limit the ice-cream intake or give them a completely different and tastier option you need to do as it is told here.
The recipe below features different kinds of fruit that could be replaced. The idea of this post is to open up your imagination and do something that hasn?t been done before.
So, if you decide to make a recipe similar to this, I would like to see pictures see how it came out.
Bring your own version of the Summer Rainbow Fruit Popsicles your kids would love!
Let?s dig in:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup chopped watermelon
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 2 kiwis
- 1 cup strawberry halves
- 1 cup chopped mango
- Make a puree in your food processor of every single fruit
- Bring the Popsicle molds and spoon a layer of the first fruit into its bottom
- Freeze until solid
- Repeat this procedure with all of the remaining fruits until you fill up the popsicle molds.
- If any of the purees are too thick to work with, you can stir them with a little bit of water.
- The unmolding: fill your sink with hot water. Hold them in the water for a few seconds, but make sure the water doesn?t cover the top edge. If they don?t slide out, hold them in the water for a little bit longer.
Voila. You have natural fruity popsicles your kids will adore!
If you like these treats and you think your friends deserve to know about them, use the sharing buttons below.